CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Drawings for Flamex. Please Comment

Hi!

I was trying to come up with some kind of symbol or something for Flamex and here's some pictures of what I came up with. Some of these are not finished and others are just ideas. I'm going to change some of them around slightly - colour, etc. and do them out properly rather than in an A4 pad.

Anyway, here they are. I hope they're not too bad....

Please comment and tell me what you think.















I hope they're not too bad. I'd really appreciate it if you could comment and tell me what you think.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

7 comments:

Kirsten Olesen said...

Hi, I study graphic design and know about logo design. Maybe you should try and make it less frightening. The onces in the top of your post are the best ones. Try working with the flames and maybe write the name of the company underneath with a rather bold sans serif font.

katie said...

i think they are pretty good. i like the ones at the bottom the best, in my oppinion it gives it more i don't kno ummmmmmmmm life i think is the word. but anyway they are more interesting. the ones at the top are good as well, but i like the ones at the bottom.

griffinrider said...

wow, those look really good. you're really talented. the only thing i can draw is smiley faces. still, that's better than nothing, right?

Dibsy said...

i like your color blends, but some of the words are a bit crooked. :)

Hana said...

Hi friend.. Nice cool pics.. Good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Shadow said...

awesome

Avion said...

wow awsome i dont think famex is considering flame but wow i cant make crud with a pencil ur reely good